Data Backup and Disaster Recovery
Are Your Making This Deadly Mistake With Your Company’s Critical Data and Files?
Imagine walking into your office tomorrow, only to discover that a virus, system failure, human error, or natural disaster had erased every file on your computer.
How Confident Are You That Your Data Could be Restored?
If you are not backing up all the critical data on your network – or if you are, but have never tested your backups by performing a full system restore – you are at a high risk of losing irreplaceable company files and information.
We recommend backing up every night and performing a full system-restore once a month to ensure your backup system is working. It’s not uncommon for backup files to become corrupt and useless, and you certainly don’t want to wait for a crisis situation to find out the backup system you had in place was not working.
Scary but True Facts about Data Backup
- The average failure rate of disk and tape drives is 100% - ALL DRIVES WILL EVENTUALLY FAIL.
- Only 34% of companies test their tape backups and, of those who do, 77% have found failures.
- The Government reports that over 75% of businesses that have a major data loss go out of business within 18 months.
- Over ½ of critical corporate data resides on unprotected PC desktops and laptops.
- Key causes for data loss are:
- 78% Hardware or system malfunction
- 11% Human error
- 7% Software corruption or program malfunction
- 2% Computer viruses
- 1% Natural disasters
- 1% Other
- Only 25% of users frequently back up their files, yet 85% of those same users say they are very concerned about losing important digital data.
- More than 22% said backing up was on their to-do list, but they seldom do it.
- 1 in 25 notebooks are stolen, broken or destroyed each year.
- Today’s hard drives store 500 times the data stored on the drives of a decade ago. This increased capacity amplifies the impact of data loss.
- You have a 30% chance of having a corrupted file within a one-year time frame.
The demand for firewall and anti-virus management is on the rise with the myriad of system threats today. A correctly configured and well-maintained firewall can be a very effective piece of your security solution. Pinnadyne will provide you with the difference between security and vulnerability. Pinnadyne’s Security Support offers a full back-end support team as well. We offer a personalized and dependable direct service partnership between you and our security engineers, whom are committed to delivering comprehensive support to meet your critical needs quickly and efficiently.
Pinnadyne Offers Many Options for Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
1. On-Site Best Practices for Creating System Backups
2. Cloud Deployed Total System Back Ups
3. Off-Site Data Storage
4. Full Disaster Recovery Plans Developed and Tailored For Your Business
5. Email and Document Archival and Back Up
Talk to a Pinnadyne specialist today to find how we can assure you are back in business as quickly as possible after a disaster strikes.